Punky Brewski

I just realized ... I don't give a fuck!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Offing Myself

I've decided I'm going to leave all my money in a pile outside my door and off myself. That's what I might as well do as the end result will be the same in a couple years' time.

Sorry if I seem a little overly frustrated. I have been through the wringer in my attempts to record some of my music for a rough-but-presentable demo. It's frustrating. The only words of comfort I can offer myself are that I'm new at this so, I guess I'm bound to run into roadblocks.

The only noteworthy thing to mention is that I checked out Ventura - gorgeous beach, made me remember a guy I met in Greece who was from Ventura - and Oxnard, which is indeed as ghetto as SD had cautioned me it would be. That didn't deter me from getting some pastries at the local panaderia and frequenting Albertsons, where they had a lot of queso de la casa's and sliced cactus available in their deli section. And also a very long line. And special flaming hot Cheetohs con limon. Interesting. Kinda yummy.

Friday was Bowling Night at my place of employment. Free 2 drinks for each person and their guest (I brought CM) plus free flirting with the guy at the office who likes me. Actually the 17-year old custodian likes me too, so it's nice having some excitement at work. Of course I wouldn't date either as I love my job too much! I managed to get the absolute lowest score (40) during my first round, and then increased it to 76 after I warmed up a bit. I'm getting there.

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I absolutely suck at bowling. But I think the higher the blood-alcohol level, the better I do.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

PS Are you going to the SHS reunion in Oct.?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home